business website analyisis
A business website is supposed to make money. Does yours? How much did you pay for that site that just sits there and stares back at you. It may show that you aren't in the 19th century, but it will scream 20th century. So you are only 10+ years behind times, what does it matter? If it isn't helping your bottom line then it matters a lot.
- Does it catch peoples attention and propels them to open their pocket books to you?
- Does it answer common questions that only steals time and profit from you when people ask you face-to-face?
- Does it allow people to book meetings with you ? Does it allow people to pay you?
- Does it target people who are already interested your market?
- Does it qualify those leads even further and give you a list of people who are interested in your product?
- How does it compare with what your competitors are doing?